We all are aware of through what we have gone and what we are at present, there is nothing we can expect about what is yet to come, but we can save for tomorrow by investing in our non convertible secured debentures and subordinated debts to meet what is yet to come with attractive returns.
- We are offering secured NCDs to the prospective customers.
- The issue of debentures is through private placement.
- NCDs are issued for a period of 10 years with 1 year lock in period. Customers can close NCDs after 1 year subject to the terms and conditions of offer letter.
- Interest can draw monthly or yearly.
- NCDs are secured by hypothecation of book debts of the company.
- Issue of NCDs is in compliance with the Companies Act, 2013 and RBI regulations.
- NCDs are issued in Demat Form.